Saturday, April 14, 2012

2012-04-14 Spare the Rock, Spoil the Child

Listen any old time you like at our page at WRSI.com!

1 Songs from movies we like
-TMBG: Seven
-Dan Zanes “Tomorrow”
-Annie “Hard Knock Life”
-Neil Diamond “Turn on Your Heart light”
-My Morning Jacket ”Our World”
-The Riverbottom Nightmare Band
2 Songs to learn things by and are you prepared for hair me
-The Kelly Family “Ain’t Gonna Pee Pee My Bed”
-Interjections:Schoolhouse Rock songs
-Preamble Schoolhouse Rock
-50 States song Wakko from Animaniacs
Prepared to Rock
-KISS “God Gave Rock & Roll To You”
3 Songs about being different
-The Darkness |”I Believe in a Thing Called Love”
-I’m From Barcelona “Just Because It’s Different”
-Secret Agent 23 Skiddoo
-Sesame Street Mobity Mosley’s Months
-The Trashmen Surfin Bird/Family Guy

4 Song of Love and Unicorns and Pixies
-Ronnettes Be My Baby
-Ramones Wanna Be Your Boyfriend
-Erasure “Always” Song from Robot Unicorn Attack
-Pixies “La La Love You”

5 Song in other languages and that sound like they are from other planets
-Joe Hisaishi Studio Ghibli “Country Road”
-Ana Tijoux “La Bala”
-Feist “A Commotion”
-Rubblebucket “Came Out Of A Lady”

6 Stooges and Stuff
-Three Stooges “Swinging The Alphabet”
-The Stooges “No Fun”
-Gregory Brothers “Double Rainbow”
-Whitney Houston “I Wanna Dance With Somebody”
TMBG