Friday, May 11, 2012

2012-05-12 Spare the Rock, Spoil the Child

Listen any time you like at our page at WRSI.com! Segment 1 TMBG - It's Spare the Rock ID TMBG - E Eats Everything Renee & Jeremy - Yellow ID Brady Rymer - One True You Laura Freeman - Spring Marissa - Alo Alo ID Caspar Babypants - $9.99 Segment 2 Dan Israel - Tomorrow Will Be Really Great Kermit - Bein' Green ID/prep to rock TMBG - Don't Spare the Rock! Alkaline Trio - Movin' Right Along Cake - Mahna Mahna Elizabeth Street -Fair ID Elvis Costello - Radio, Radio Segment 3 Dennis Caraher in-studio Kingdom of Summer I Love My Mom Segment 4 ScribbleMonster - Spare the Rock, Spoil the Child ID Guest DJ set from Isabel: Peter Paul & Mary - Stewball Rusted Root - Send Me On My Way ID V/A - Real in Rio Segment 5 Isabel Guest DJ set: Blood Sweat & Tears - I Can't Quit Her Baby Loves Jazz - Scat Song ID V/A - Hot Wings (I Wanna Party) Shawn Colvin - Windy Nights ID Segment 6 ID Princess Katie & Racer Steve - Sand in My Sandwich Wavves - King of the Beach ID The Not-Its - Hot Sand Ramones - Rockaway Beach ID Beastie Boys - Intergalactic ID TMBG - How Many Planets? TMBG - Spare the Rock