Wednesday, April 02, 2014

2014-03-29 Spare the Rock, Spoil the Child

Listen right now! Segment 1 TMBG - It's Spare the Rock Ella ID TMBG - Ten Mississippi Gustafer Yellowgold - I’m From the Sun (in-studio) Rani Arbo & daisy mayhem - Zudio ID Alastair Moock - Take a Little Walk With Me (w/ Elizabeth Mitchell) Danny Lion - The Buses Marsha Goodman-Wood - Sheep Don’t Wear Shoes ID Mates of State - I Am a Scientist Segment 2 Deedle Deedle Dees - Camperdown Elm ID/prep to rock TMBG - Don't Spare the Rock! ID Mike Park - Everybody Loves to Jump Koo Koo Kanga Roo - Shake It Well (featuring POS) (new) Massive Nights bumper Das Racist - Combination Pizza Hut & Taco Bell Danimal - I Want Some Milk (new) ID Segment 3 Lunch Lady Promo Bob Shea interview ID Lee Alexander - Circle (new) Andres Salguero - If I Had a Mariachi (new) Stacey Peasley - Wrecking Machine (new) ID (Meltdown) TMBG - I Am Not Your Broom TMBG - Spare the Rock