Sunday, July 30, 2017

2017-07-30 Spare the Rock, Spoil the Child playlist & stream

1st set They Might Be Giants - It’s Spare the Rock ID They Might Be Giants - Greasy Kid Stuff The Pop Ups - Apes in Capes ID Mister G - Mundo Verde (new) The Wiggly Tendrils - Song for Waking Phoebe Lichty - Thingamajig ID El Tule - Pregonero [KUTX - Turkey Andersen - If a Sandwich Was a Sandwich [WJFF/KCMJ - The Jimmies - Do The Elephant 2nd set Jess Penner - You Are My Sunshine (new) ID TMBG - Don’t Spare the Rock! ID Play Date - Cardboard Box Presidents of the USA - Peaches Puffy AmiYumi - Puffy’s Rule/Puffy no Rule Scribblemonster - I’m a Shark (I Rock, I Swim) Erin Flynn w/ the Co-op Band - Mary Mack ID [WJFF/KCMJ - [KUTX - 3rd set Beastie Boys - Sounds of Science Blackalicious - Chemical Calisthenics ID SaulPaul - Do That Hula Hoop (new) Jazzy Ash - Everybody Loves My Baby (new) Foxygen - Be Yourself (new) ID They Might Be Giants - Free To Be You And Me They Might Be Giants - Spare the Rock