Sunday, October 15, 2017

2017-10-15 Spare the Rock, Spoil the Child playlist & stream

1st set They Might Be Giants - It’s Spare the Rock ID They Might Be Giants - Letter/Not a Letter Ladysmith Black Mambazo - Love Your Neighbor (new) SaulPaul - Texas Two Step (new) ID Bruce Springsteen - Pay Me My Money Down Jazzy Ash - Little Sally Walker ID Cults - Go Outside EarSnacks underwriting [KUTX - GROUNDWORK PROMO [WJFF/KCMJ - 2nd set Lisa Loeb - Dream a Little Dream (lullaby girl) (new) ID TMBG - Don’t Spare the Rock! ID Brownout - Iron Man Future Hits - Soccer Team (new) Daddy a Go-Go - I Wanna Be an Action Figure ID [KUTX - Mil’s Trills - You Have My Heart [WJFF/KCMJ - Recess Monkey - Not Fast Cheetah 3rd set Dan Zanes & Friends (feat. Chuck D & Memphis Jelks) - Skip to My Lou (new) Spaghetti Eddie - Home (new) Dixie Chicks - Lullaby ID Tim Kubart - Last Turn Home Jellyfish - I Wanna Stay Home ID They Might Be Giants - How Many Planets? They Might Be Giants - Spare the Rock