Sunday, November 26, 2017

2016-11-26 Spare the Rock, Spoil the Child playlist & stream

1st set They Might Be Giants - It’s Spare the Rock ID They Might Be Giants - Go for G! Lucy Kalantari & the Jazz Cats - Grateful ID Nick Cope - Thankyou Laurie Berkner - (I’m Gonna Eat) On Thanksgiving Day Cloud Cult - Thanks ID Strumero - Thank You Cannon Beach CoCreative underwriting [KUTX - Secret Agent 23 Skidoo - Back Home [WJFF/KCMJ - Robbi K & Friends - Music is My Friend 2nd set Vered - Thank You ID (prep to rock) TMBG - Don’t Spare the Rock! ID Best Coast - Thank You CandyBand - If You’re Happy And You Know It Paul Westerberg - Love You in the Fall The Not-Its! - I Love Food ID 3rd set Sly & the Family Stone - Thank You Jess Penner - Thank You for Being My Friend (new) Koo Koo Kanga Roo - Gobble Gobble Turkey Wobble ID Genevieve Goings - Thank You So Much DJ Khaled w/ Chance the Rapper - I Love You So Much ID They Might Be Giants - Snail Shell They Might Be Giants - Spare the Rock