Sunday, September 08, 2013

2013-09-07 Spare the Rock, Spoil the Child


Segment 1
TMBG - It's Spare the Rock
Ella ID
TMBG - Put It to the Test
Lori Henriques - Counting by Six is Sublime (new)
Doubleclicks - Clever Girl
ID
Wilco - What Light
Lucky Diaz & the Family Jam Band - 8000 Feet (new)
Telephone Company - Bomb Pop
ID
Sweet Honey in the Rock - Shoo Fly, Don't Bother Me

Segment 2
Lloyd H. Miller - Gowanus Canal (new
ID/prep to rock
TMBG - Don't Spare the Rock!
ID
Flaming Lips - She Don't Use Jelly
Uncle Rock - Too Many Presents
Massive Nights bumper
Tim & the Space Cadets - The Greatest Party Ever
CandyBand - Down By the Bay
ID
ScribbleMonster - I'm a Shark (I Rock, I Swim) (new)

Segment 3
ID
The Verve Pipe - I'm Not Sleeping In (Cuz It's Saturday) (new)
Sunshine Collective - I Just Wanna Play
ID
Frances England - Bicycle Built for Two (w/ Molly Ledford) (new)
The Boy Least Likely To - When Life Gives Me Lemons I Make Lemonade
ID
TMBG - I Am a  Paleontologist
TMBG - Spare the Rock