Thursday, August 07, 2014

2014-08-09 Spare the Rock, Spoil the Child

Segment 1 TMBG - It's Spare the Rock Kid ID TMBG - I Am a Grocery Bag Rachel Loshak - All For You The Whirlygigs - Every Day in Every Way (new) ID Uncle Rock - It’s a Mermaid! Roots - Lovely, Love My Family Lee Alexander - Letterbox (in-studio) ID (8/20 Thinkery) Quiet Company - Are You a Mirror? (…Or a Window?) Segment 2 Sara Hickman - Beautiful Boy (new) ID/prep to rock TMBG - Don't Spare the Rock! ID ScribbleMonster - I’m a Shark (I Rock, I Swim) Kristin Kellner - Obstacle Course (new) The Que Pastas - First Day of Summer ID (Thinkery 8/20) Segment 3 Okee Dokee Underwriting Mocean Worker - Right Now The Pop Ups - Costume Party (new) ID The Good Ms. Padgett - Dance Party Pizza Party (new) Mista Cookie Jar & the Chocolate Chips - My My My (new) ID TMBG -Computer Assisted Design TMBG - Spare the Rock