Friday, August 29, 2014

2014-08-30 Spare the Rock, Spoil the Child

Segment 1 TMBG - It's Spare the Rock Kid ID TMBG -Wake Up Call Steve Weeks - Once I Lived Upon the Sea (new) ID Decemberists - Sons and Daughters Ella Jenkins - Cotton-Eyed Joe Bag of Hammers bumper Brian Eno - I’ll Come Running ID Papa Crow - I’ve Got a Feeling (new) Segment 2 AKL Promo Elizabeth Mitchell & Dan Zanes - So Glad I’m Here ID/prep to rock TMBG - Don't Spare the Rock! ID Frank Turner - I Still Believe Tiny Masters of Today - Hey Mr. DJ WKRP bumper Violent Femmes - Eep Opp Ork Ah-Ah (Means I Love You) ID [WJFF version: Chic - Le Freak] Segment 3 Okee Dokee Underwriting Rolie Polie Guacamolie - Bubbles (new) Hipwaders - We Can Be Heroes (new) ID David Bowie - Changes De La Soul - The Magic Number Rev 105 bumper The Evens - Vowel Movement ID TMBG - Robot Parade (live) TMBG - Spare the Rock